Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Prior to returning your item, please always contact Dokeco.com customer services first, and let us know of your issue. Be sure to have your order number ready and our customer service associates will be happy to assist you!
Once you have contacted us, you can return your item. Simply fill out the Return Form that we will send you and ship your defective item back to us. We will process your returned items directly and update you on the refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Custom paintings made for you.
Do you want a custom mural? Or canvas? Or an airplane? Here's how it works:
1. Write me an email at email@example.com with a description of your project.
2. I will happily consult on the project with you, no matter what it is. I will either be able to help you or not, but you won't find out if you don't let me know about your idea :)
3. Proposal: In this phase, I provide you with a detailed description of the possibilities we have for your project (including price calculation).
4. Digital design: I prepare a digital design that will realistically show you what
to expect on your wall. This is the creative part of the process in which
we discuss and adjust the design based on your taste.
5. When we have the final design, we proceed to the painting.